DTC flags on flash PCM's

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
pman92
cars: HZ One Tonner
VE Ute

DTC flags on flash PCM's

Post by pman92 »

Hey guys,

Is it possible to disable DTC's / engine light for certain trouble codes on the VX / VY flash based PCM's, similar to the earlier memcal PCM's?

I cant find an XDF with any trouble code definitions for any trouble codes on any of these flash PCM's at all.

Thanks in advance
VR-VY Holden BCM Simulator: View Post
MrModule.com.au
Chr0m3
cars: 2004 V6 VY Series 2

Re: DTC flags on flash PCM's

Post by Chr0m3 »

Yes it is possible to do, would just take time to map out all the DTC's, I've masked some myself in the past but no they aren't defined in any XDF etc that I know, I could possibly make one with all codes and release it.
pman92
cars: HZ One Tonner
VE Ute

Post by pman92 »

If you've already worked some out and want to add them to an XDF, that would be awesome mate. Or even just post up the address / bit positions that you've found.
It doesn't look like there's any public information about it for the flash PCM's. But all the older PCM's are really well defined. I guess it's just not something anyone has ever needed much
VR-VY Holden BCM Simulator: View Post
MrModule.com.au
Chr0m3
cars: 2004 V6 VY Series 2

Post by Chr0m3 »

pman92 wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 9:34 pm If you've already worked some out and want to add them to an XDF, that would be awesome mate. Or even just post up the address / bit positions that you've found.
It doesn't look like there's any public information about it for the flash PCM's. But all the older PCM's are really well defined. I guess it's just not something anyone has ever needed much
Any particular OS and DTC#'s you're wanting?