Vs TWIN TURBLOWED!!

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
Twin_Turbo_Eco
cars: VS Ute with a Vy V6 eco, twin turbo project, Vs Wagon being chopped , and a Rockford Fosgate Demo Car !

Vs TWIN TURBLOWED!!

Post by Twin_Turbo_Eco »

DSC_0033.jpg
DSC_0033.jpg (781.39 KiB) Viewed 3991 times
I had to join just to brag about the project that is finally coming together.
Twin Garrets, Stainless manifolds, intercooler, custom plenum and throttle body, getrag, locker , injectors, coil overs, slotted and drilled rotors, brass button and nolathane.......

I just have to put it all together , but my delema is I have a wagon with a chopped roof, matt and tagged rat rod style or the classic Ute to choose from???????

Opinions??
DSC_0033.jpg
DSC_0033.jpg (781.39 KiB) Viewed 3991 times
DSC_0015.jpg
DSC_0015.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 3991 times
Last edited by Twin_Turbo_Eco on Wed May 14, 2014 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
****Now that the USA has legalized weed instead of slow down and drive safe campaigns they have sighs on the freeway for stoners saying "SPEED UP!!"****
Holden202T

Re: Vs TWIN TURBLOWED!!

Post by Holden202T »

:worthless:

:)

post up a picture of the wagon then i'll decide :)
Twin_Turbo_Eco
cars: VS Ute with a Vy V6 eco, twin turbo project, Vs Wagon being chopped , and a Rockford Fosgate Demo Car !

Post by Twin_Turbo_Eco »

Wagon pics to come ........ Bodywork still being done, spray painters having a field day with the new Matts from house of color

Also going to run map sensor as i figured would be much easier to tune, can i use the same ecu or should i look at backgrading to the vn style ecu to make life easier??
****Now that the USA has legalized weed instead of slow down and drive safe campaigns they have sighs on the freeway for stoners saying "SPEED UP!!"****
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

definately go VN/VP computer and run our $12P code, has support for up to 3 bar boost and plenty of other nice features, pretty sure your running a manual, so will work ok with that.
Charlescrown
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes

Post by Charlescrown »

Don't know where you live but if its NSW forget the chopped top if you want to get it registered.
Twin_Turbo_Eco

Post by Twin_Turbo_Eco »

sorry yep it a getrag...........

Still going ahead with the wagon chop and it i being overseen by a registered engineer . this will have two identical shells built for a specific reason also.....hehe.

Its a big project with plenty of $$ behind it. I will keep this updated!!

Delco Da Go too!!!............maybe someone could pay us a visit for some tuning work soon???? (funded obviously!)