Programs / Tools / Scripts
monaro308
cars: VT S1 LS1 C/dore track car
HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV

Re: TunerPro V5 Beta

Post by monaro308 »

After having a major melt down on both my laptop and desktop and trying to retrieve files...again :comp:
Trying to work out what killed both puters as my virus programs showed infected by dotnetfx35 files for flashtool and also
PCMSCAN programs or it associated files
Memory stick has TOO MANY files and want to do a clean up.
Which build is the latest T/Pro to suit V1.20 pugin?
I think i had 5.00.7246.00 just wanted to make sure it was ok with V1.20

cheers...Mario
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

I tested the most recent one (5.00.7273.00) the other day, was still working fine.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
monaro308
cars: VT S1 LS1 C/dore track car
HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV

Post by monaro308 »

Thanks antus thats the one i have.
I just had a quick play this morning back with the BLCF bin and plug-ins etc with the ostrich and had a major freeze up and trouble recogising the ostrich including the emulating icon not hilighting...not all the time mind you.
I'll have another play tomorrow as i'm sure its my lappy playing funny buggers until i sort it out properly.
Cheers and thanks....mario
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

the plugin is for use with one of vl400s nvram boards. the ostrich is a different beast, which tunerpro supports natively.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
yoda69
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual

Post by yoda69 »

UPDATE:

5.00.7330.00 (BETA) (12/1/10): http://www.tunerpro.net/beta/Builds/Set ... T_v500.exe

Clicking in a monitor will now result in seek in the log, even when stopped
Development environment updated to Visual Studio 2010
Reduced download size by utilizing CRT SxS in VS2010
Fixed bug in table editor where right-clicking and selecting "select all" wasn't working
Fixed bug in table editor where Ctrl + A select-all wasn't updating the status bar with selection info
Fixed bug where nested function calls were yielding incorrect results (e.g. an IF within an IF)
Fixed bug that prevented a table editor from updating when the table's pure internal axis properties are modified
Fixed crash when XML string escapement results in string longer than output can handle
Fixed bug in Version 4 XDF importer where the flag data size wasn't being set correctly
Fixed bug when equation uses output from another parameter that uses 16-bit source data resulted in data being saved incorrectly
yoda69

Post by yoda69 »

Christmas present from Mark.

5.00.7427.00 (BETA) (12/25/10): http://www.tunerpro.net/beta/Builds/Set ... 0_7427.exe
Added infrastructure for checksum plug-ins (currently for XDFs. ADXs later.)
Added check box in compare bin load box to simplify enablement/disablement of compare bins
Fixed bug where lockup could occur when changing histograms when many cells are selected
Fixed bug where current item value in monitors wasn't always showing the proper number of decimal places
Fixed issue where linked values weren't being calculated correctly during log export when the values depend on different response packets (more complex definitions). Some cases may still be handled poorly; I'm continuing to improve this.
Fixed issue where monitors didn't update when editing monitored value's conversion equation
Fixed issue where impropper error message was posted when canceling the file dialog when saving a recorded log
Fixed issue where playback multiplier persisted between instances wasn't being properly set before playing after loading a new instance
Fixed crash when using difference tool with mismatched compare bin size
Fixed bug where XDF Flag parameter's LSB first setting wasn't being persisted
Fixed bug where log could not be replayed after reaching the end of playback
Fixed bug that caused "invalid log file" to be displayed when no log file has been opened
Fixed crash in XDF table editor when entering more rows or columns than are supported
Fixed defect where status gauge false text color wasn't stored properly when edited in ADX dashboard
yoda69

Post by yoda69 »

Now it's officially released and no longer beta.

5.00.7431.00 (General Release) (1/1/11): http://www.tunerpro.net/download/SetupT ... 0_7431.exe

Fixed bug in monitor pane where integer data types were displayed as floating point at the cursor
Fixed website and update link launching
The1

Post by The1 »

woohoo nice!
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Just to update this thread, what does 5.0.7532 need done to it to make it work properly & with the plug ins & etc. to work?
vn5000
cars: vn v8 commodore

Post by vn5000 »

You need to download vcredist_x86 from microsoft or install one of the older versions first.